Recently joining The Realest Estate, Eleni efficaciously completed her studies with The Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) receiving her accreditation to practise property management. Previously working in a diverse range of industries including administration, hospitality, teaching and media, her vast experiences prove her ability to adapt to new surroundings easily. Making her the perfect addition to the real estate industry, her highly capable, loyal and driven to succeed attitude ensures all tasks, no matter how big or small, are completed with efficiency and flair.
Alongside Eleni’s passion for thriving in a career that is challenging and rewarding, her determination and productivity is a huge asset to the team.
Eleni stands by the famous quote, “When one door closes, another door opens” and thus endeavours to continue learning and expanding her knowledge where the possibilities are endless.
Above all, Eleni’s here to make your experience with The Realest Estate a memorable one.
Getting to know Eleni
Outside of her passion for real estate, Eleni is also a certified yoga teacher and nutrition consultant. She has a genuine interest in health and wellbeing.
- The Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) Certificate
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Nutrition Consultant
- Certificate in Whole Body Massage at Discover Massage Australia
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery at Institute of Hotel Management
- New to the real estate industry, Eleni successfully leased seven homes in just one week!
- Successfully published “Healthy Habits - Smoothies 1 & 2” books.
Health & Wellbeing, Yoga, Naturopathy, Design, and Real Estate.