- Free Appraisal
Please register for a private appointment
Appointments are permitted only for people from the same household and are run in accordance with the latest COVID-19 restrictions.
*Please register your interest for this property so that we can ensure you are included in the virtual auction. Thank you. *
Whether you’re looking for your first home, to downsize, or a strategic addition to your property portfolio, walk through these wide inviting corridors and notice that this property ticks all the boxes!
Positioned on a boutique block of only four dwellings, this BRAND NEW luxurious townhome is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers with its lavish design, generous appointed specifications and a lockup garage with internal access – although you probably don't need a car as this property is located within a 200 metre walking distance to Moreland Train Station and bus stop!
Showcasing 2 SPACIOUS bedrooms, both with split system heating and cooling, built in robes (master with ensuite), this home is the epitome of low maintenance, high quality living! When quality matters, you will find a well-appointed bathroom and ensuite, with neutral colours used throughout and tiles on walls right through to the ceiling!
Packed with natural light, the open living/meals area is accompanied by a stunning monochrome kitchen complete with 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall feature, soft closing cupboards, dish washer, glass splashback, Tasmanian Oak timber floor boards and a full-size laundry.
Summarizing the picture perfect home is a large rear private garden, with the composite decking open onto the living area, complete with a storage shed & a rain water tank. Fitted with efficiency in mind, this 6 star energy home comes with a full builders warranty for 6.6 years!
What’s more to love?
- Spacious Bedrooms
- 7KM to CBD.
- 6 star energy rating.
- FULL builder warranty for 6.6 years and 10 years of structural guarantee.
- Moments away from transport, the vibrant Sydney Road local shops, schools, parkland, John Fawkner Private Hospital and with easy reach of CityLink.
- Black electrical fixtures, stunning pendant lighting fixtures.
- Quality inclusions include stone benches, hardwood flooring to the living domain and quality carpets to the bedrooms.
- Split System Heating & Cooling throughout.
- Double glazed windows with shutter blinds.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Oversized rear yard decking, great for entertaining.
- Electronic tandem garage with rear yard access.
- Alarm system.
- Video recording intercom.
21 Derrick Street, Lalor
|3 beds||1 bath||2 car spaces|