Set in Brunswick’s most easily accessible pockets with trains, trams, shops, cafes and parkland a stone’s throw away, this luxurious one-year old apartment will have your checklist complete whether you are a owner-occupier or investor.
- Located on the first floor of architecturally designed, 288 ALBERT.
- Spacious bedroom with built-in-robes.
- Stylish central bathroom with 40mm stone bench-top.
- Open living domain bathed in natural light.
- Gleaming stainless-steel kitchen appliances includes Beaumatic oven and dishwasher.
- Delightful balcony brings the right outdoor balance.
- Secure intercom entry.
- Walk to Brunswick Station, Sydney Road Shops/Cafes and parkland.
- Approx. 5.8km to Melbourne CBD.
- Rental potential approx. $370-$390 per week.
26A Owen Street, Kennington
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
112 / 13-15 Pascoe Street, Pascoe Vale
|2 beds||2 baths||1 car space|